Each week, you can use these Journal Questions for focus your study.
- What did you learn about God, yourself, or others in this chapter?
- How do the events in this chapter relate to the overall story of God’s pursuit and redemption?
- What do you struggle to understand or embrace from this reading?
- Write a one or two sentence summary of this chapter.
- Write out a prayer to God of appreciation or petition.
- How does this chapter point to Jesus, or challenge you to be more like Him?
- Is there something you learned that needs to be shared with others?